192.168.10.1 is the default gateway assigned by many manufacturers of routers and modems to access the admin panel. Also, this IP address is frequently used in security cameras, DVRs (Digital Video Recorder) and IOT (Internet of Things) devices to access the management interface. Some router brands using the IP address 192.168.10.1: Trendnet, Netgear, D-Link, Zyxel, Motorola.
How to Login to 192.168.10.1?
If the default IP address of your router or modem is 192.168.l0.1, you can follow the steps below to access the configuration panel. Follow these steps to sign in at 192.168.10.1:
- First of all, make sure your device is connected to the network. You can do this using an ethernet cable or with a wireless connection.
- Open your favorite Internet browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera etc.).
- Type http://192.168.10.1 or 192.168.10.1 in the address bar of the browser.
- You will reach a login screen.
- Enter your device’s default username and password on this login screen.
- When you enter your login information, you will reach the router configuration page. You can make any changes on your device using this page.
Forgot IP Address Username and Password?
Checking the Manual
If you have forgotten the 192.168.10.1 IP address user and password required to log in to your router, first check the manual of your device. If you do not have access to the guide, you can take a look at the list of default username and password for routers page that we have prepared for you. Here are the default login information for many brands and models.
Resetting the Router
If you have changed the default username or password and cannot reach the administration panel, the best thing you can do is reset your router. When you reset your device, all settings are changed to the factory settings. In this way, you can easily log in using the default username and password. Follow these steps to reset your device:
- Find the reset button on the back or side of your device.
- Press and hold the reset button for about 10-15 seconds with a thin, pointed tool such as a needle, toothpick.
When you do this, all settings of your device will be reset. You can now login with the default username and password.